
Trying this blogging thing out again, for myself. I want to journal things that are going on in my life and this is the perfect way.
So, what's up this week?
~ My sister's husband (yes, my sister has be married since my last post) is deploying to Iraq on Friday.
~ Shay (my sis) is flying home Thursday and will remain here until her husband comes back home. I should mentioned they are stationed in Alaska.
~ My wonderful son went on a field trip today- with his FIRST grade class. I just can't believe he is growing up sooo fast!
Thats all I can think of right now. My next post will hopefully contain pictures of all the big events from the past year. Pictures are so important to me and I have a ton saved on my computer but seeing all the blogs I follow have pictures in almost every post. I'm hoping my posts will too.
Here are a few to start things off. I need to work on getting the pix in the right place....agh!
The first picture is my beautiful sister on her wedding day.
Second is Shay and Daniel (my sis and new hubby)
Last pictures are of Blake's 6th birthday. Cupcakes for breakfast~ yum!
yeah, i'm so glad you're back!!
ReplyDeletethanks Heather- I am going to TRY to keep this up.
ReplyDelete